I used to be a pretty good at keeping up on my blog and then Brodie happened (which was a really good thing :)) And that was more than a year ago! Brodie and I met on June 24th, 2012. And since then, I think I have posted about four times in the last year. yikes.
Blogging has been on my to do list for the last six months and somehow it always gets pushed to the bottom. It's funny how when the most important things in life are happening, you are too busy living life to write it down or document it.
Exhibit A: Since my last post I . . .
- completed a semester of student teaching at Provo Peaks Elementary
- graduated from BYU
- got engaged!! (eeeek!)
- was hired as a 4th grade teacher at Reagan Academy
- was hired as an apartment manager at the Branbury (i know. . .so random)
- ran a half marathon
- moved into a new apartment
I think it's safe to say that the last six months have probably been the most significant/eventful in my whole life! double yikes.
Because the last 6 months have been so exciting/important/crazy busy, the list of things I want to blog about pile and pile up and it intimidates me out of writing anything. But that's about to change (hopefully). Never too late to make New Year's Resolutions right? So here's to the slough of blogposts about to come - please disregard the order they are blogged about, none of it will be chronological, or even logical for that matter.
In the words of Jordin Sparks, "One step at a time."
oh ps - due to the fact that I am GETTING MARRIED (26 days!!!) it looks like the blog will be needing a makeover. Any creative new blog names involving two people with the last name Fish? (Newsflash, if you didn't know I am marrying Brodie Fish and I am gonna be a Fish for the rest of my life!) or anyone more skilled than I that would love to make the blog look cute for me? don't be shy, speak up now! :)

ahhh i've been waiting for this :) love you two. you look beautiful!!
ReplyDelete