Tuesday, November 6, 2012

i'm baaaack!!

Surprise! I'm back! After a 4 month hiatus, I am back to blogging :)

In a natshell. . .

I am not in Brazil. . . because I never actually left!
hopefully you know that by now
I fell in love instead :) 


His name is Brodie Fish.


We met at EFY. . .


and now we are dating!


ice skating show


seven peaks


spontaneous trip to Lagoon


Brandon's wedding reception


Taylor Olson's CD release concert 


orienteering - first place!!


matching Sundays


happy halloween!


I am back at BYU. Taking a cooking and floral design class! #solucky



broke my nose two weeks ago in a frisbee game. . . not my best look. 


 I'm working as a substitute at Noah Webster Academy  


Aaaand I voted for the first time yesterday! Go team Mitt.  




I am happy, healthy, so blessed, and lovin life! 






2 comments:

Leave us a message!