Friday, December 21, 2012

Lately

I keep telling myself that I'll be better at blogging. . .and yet it never happens!

Since last time I posted, Thanksgiving break, finals, and the end of a semester have already passed by. with lots in between!


Here's what I've been up to lately

fan support for Taylor in battle of the bands! 



she rocked. check out her music at https://soundcloud.com/taylor-olson


Thanksgiving turkey bowl with the fish fam


hunted for a Christmas tree


pheasant hunting in Pasco, WA


went to Jen's Noteworthy concert


attended ward Christmas parties


built an igloo with Jazz and Bennett


studied for finals. sort of. . .


finished my floral design class


and now we are in Sun Valley, ID for Christmas break :)


On Saturday Brodie and I will be driving back to Washington, and will be in Seattle by Sunday! 

Happy Holidays!





2 comments:

  1. Love!!!!! Love you Natalie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to read these updates because it's the only way i find out where in the world you are :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!