Tuesday, June 10, 2014

new life, new blog

If you read my most recent post, you may think that Brodie and I celebrated Fourth of July a few weeks early. Au contraire my friends! It's just that I haven't posted since July 6th, 2013!! Since last summer, there have been only a few life-altering changes in my life. Probably the biggest change being that I got married and am now Natalie Fish. Wahoo!! Not to mention that I also have finished my first year of teaching and Brodie and I are now proud parents of a border collie puppy :)

Being married is new and different. I think it's definitely safe to say that I have started a new life. With that being said, I thought it would be appropriate to do a blog makeover with a blog title that includes both Brodie and I, hence the new name "Fish Tales" (credit goes to my mom for thinking of the creative, cheesy pun). All of my old posts are still there, so I can go back and laugh at some of the more silly/dramatic ones (that's what blogs are for right??)  I can't guarantee a high frequency of blog entires, but with summer break, there just may be a chance of posts more frequent than every six months :) If you would like to subscribe to receive email updates, enter your email address into the sidebar on the right labeled "Follow by Email". Mom, Mama Fish, D, & Brodie . . . I have already subscribed you, so you have no choice now but to read everything I write. Muahaha.

Happy reading - stay tuned for posts on our most recent trips to Hawaii and Norway!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!