Sunday, October 18, 2015

Harry Potter Month



This month is Harry Potter month. I was invited by other HP fans to join in a Harry Potter month competition (this is where my true nerdiness comes out). There are 50 members - all joining together through a facebook group/email in order to compete in the competition. Each person is sorted into a house, and then as a group, your house competes for the House Cup. To earn points you meet weekly challenges and goals.


This last week's challenge was to create a music video. Videos are voted for by the house prefects to receive points. Since my dance moves are not quite up to par, I submitted my video to try and win the "most amusing" award. If you don't know who Lavender Brown is, then you can spare yourself. But if you are a true HP fan, then I hope you can enjoy our amateur dancing/videography efforts.


2 comments:

  1. That was too funny, Lavender! A bit more angst, please, Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie really loved watching this during breakfast the other day. She likes it even more than your cruise ship dinner dance.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!