Thanksgiving table all set
somehow Brodie didn't make it into the picture. . . but he was there!
Luna and her new best friend, Daisy
Luna loved the Hindman's acreage, especially the creek. After coming home, I think she went through withdrawals of missing Daisy and the all of the open space. I guess we will have to visit again soon!
The day after Thanksgiving we played frisbee golf, went bowling, and saw "Murder on the Orient Express". It had been awhile since Brodie and I had gone out to the movies, so it was a fun little treat. It was even more fun because it was an old historic theater in downtown Baker City.
I bowled my best game! You can see on the left that I scored 148 and Brodie (on the right) got 177. It must have been our lucky day!
We were both so close to getting on the leader board! Brodie was only 9 points off the men's score of 188 and I was only 3 points off of the women's score of 151. We could have been Baker City famous! ;)
Saturday morning we went to cut down our Christmas tree! Jeremy's grandfather owns acres of land, which includes a wild Christmas tree farm. We were lucky enough to pick out and cut down our very own tree!
Found it! This tree was over 30 feet tall and we cut off the top 8 feet. After cutting it down, we counted the rings and found out the tree was over 25 years old!
To get the tree home, we wrapped it in sewing elastic (thanks Amy), covered it with garbage bags, and taped it up. It barely fit in our car - the tip of the tree touched the dashboard!




Thanks for missing us!
ReplyDelete