Sunday, October 29, 2017

October - Halloween

Brodie was in Kentucky the evening of our ward Halloween party, which is when we usually dress up together as a couple. In the past we have been Wendy & Peter Pan, Katniss & Peeta, Thor & Jane, and Luke & Leah. Since I was riding solo at the Halloween party, I didn't put any effort into a costume. Luckily, we were able to go with Cohan and Emily to their ward party the following weekend, which was a Halloween Hoe Down.

Thanks for letting us crash your party, Cohan & Ems! 

cowboy and cowgirl


Without kids, we had little motivation to make it to the real pumpkin patch. Instead, we walked two blocks from our house to Safeway and picked out a pumpkin from the "patch". 



Brodie is a master carver and I am . . . not haha. So I scooped out the guts and he did the carving. 

Fish pumpkin 2017!

Brodie gave me a budget of $3 to decorate for Halloween - I think he was joking, but I accepted the challenge! This was as good as it got. Thank goodness for Dollar Tree!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!