Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January

Our landlord was in town for the holidays and stopped by for a visit! Brodie pointed out the sagging roof from inside the attic. Because she was leaving out of town within just a few days, she needed it fixed immediately. Which meant that we had a day's notice to move everything out of the attic! I wish I had taken a picture. . . our living room was stuffed to the ceiling with our storage! The access to the attic is in the nursery so everything had to be covered in sheets to protect it from debris. 

The nursery is pretty much done . . . Brodie and I finished up our homemade mobile. It definitely looks homemade, but we enjoyed working on it together! And the bright colors will be perfect for baby to look at. 



January is also Brodie's birthday! We celebrated his 29th all together as a family in Gresham.


birthday boy


As we get closer to Briggen's arrival, my appointments with my midwife are more and more frequent. We had some car trouble with the truck (what's new!) and I needed a ride to my appointment. Emily was nice enough to take me, so afterward I treated them to some cookies at Starbucks! 


For one of our combined YW activities this month, we did Olympics! Complete with office chair curling, cross country ski racing, and free style roller skating :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!