It's the last month of summer! During August we met up with friends for "play dates", went to the Clark County Fair, visited Seattle, had 2 unexpected trips to the hospital, and set up my classroom.
Meeting Katelyn - Parker & Allie Pratt's new daughter. Briggen love babies!
With some more lady friends :) I got together with women from my Centering Pregnancy group who had babies just weeks after Briggen.
Clark County Fair
It was so hot that we had to take several breaks in front of these large fans.
Inside the convention center, we met another chiropractor who is also named Dr. Fish. Crazy!
Quick weekend trip to Seattle to see my grandparents!
Part of the Seattle trip included a trip to the ER. I woke up early in the morning with extreme pain on my right side. Thinking it could be appendicitis, we went to the hospital. After a CT scan, results came in negative for appendicitis. The doctors were unsure and sent me home. One week later, I went back in with the exact same pain. After more tests, they told me I was experiencing kidney stones.
Briggen was a champ at the hospital and even took a little snooze on Dad's lap!
I went in two weeks before school started to set up my classroom and was told I had to move rooms. Nothing sends a teacher into panic quite like moving alllllll of your stuff. Again, Briggen was a champ and snuck in some naps here and there.
hanging out in the book nook
playing with the diaper changing mat















No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!