Each year we look forward to spending a few weeks in Seattle at my parents house! We plan our time to overlap with my siblings so we can all see each other. Last summer, Charlie and Briggen were just little ones that took lots of naps and had to be carried everywhere. This year, these two were running all over the place! It's fun to see them grow up and play/get into trouble together. We fit in a little bit of everything: parks, hikes, beach, splash pad, and berry picking!
Family Game Night at the Country Club
I tried to get a cute picture of him smelling the flowers, but this is the best I got
Briggen's favorite corner
Reading books with Paco & Davey
Enjoying cookies on the deck at the cabin
throwing rocks at Gold Creek Pond
playing in the sand
First time on a boat! He wasn't a fan of the life jacket.
Briggen was a lot more brave at this splash pad than the one in Sun Valley!
Quarter rides at the mall
try as I might, he still ate berries off the ground (which also included a lot of dirt)
"No, mom. I haven't been eating dirt. Why do you ask?"
berries for delicious jam (thanks, Mel)!




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!