People keep asking me how I feel, and honestly. . . I don't know how I feel! Time seems to be moving so fast, yet so incredibly slow. and sometimes life doesn't even seem real. This is my last week at home before I start EFY on Monday and there is still lots to do!
To do:
cut my hair
call the bank to cancel my credit card
take the music off my ipod and upload church music
get my HepA and yellow fever shots
pick up my malaria pills
take my typhoid pills
go to the dentist
buy toiletries
pack my suitcase
write my farewell talk
order new contacts
learn some Portuguese words (try at least)
and sewing well, that's mostly my dear mother's job
and I'm sure there are another million things I'm forgetting. It's coming up so soon! I can't believe it.
In the meantime, I have been. . .
sleepin in
watching my favorite movies
being with/talking to my best friends & family
eating American junk food & candy
soakin up the rare sunshine
going to institute/YSA activities
& living it up!
oh. . .and of course reading the scriptures and studying Preach My Gospel :)
oh. . .and of course reading the scriptures and studying Preach My Gospel :)




We'll be there in 2 weeks and I can help with the sewing pile:) Anne can't wait to see you- today she dragged a chair from her bedroom to the kitchen and said it was for you to sit in for lunch
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you guys!!! so flattered anne was thinking of me. guess those grapes didn't traumatize her after all :)
Delete