Sunday, September 27, 2015

So Long, Sweet Summer

Summer is over and I already miss it. Is that bad? As much as I love the beginning of the school year, there's nothing that can beat warm summer nights, long walks, days at the river, and trips to Seattle. And that's exactly what we did this summer! It was definitely a warm summer and we spent almost all of our days outside. And since I refuse to miss anything too important, now matter how far behind I get with blogging, here are some summer highlights.


1. moving into our new rental house :):):):)


2. trips to Seattle -  time with family, boating, & Ragnar







3. Taylor came to visit - Wicked and hiking in the Gorge




4. Oregon coast with the Fish Fam





5. Hiking near St. Helens and Ape Caves with the Mellor Family. One of my students  was visiting all the way from Utah. So of course we had to meet up and spend the day together!!








1 comment:

  1. Favorite day of that trip by FAR!!! Love you and Brodie SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!