Brodie's 27th birthday
the "fancy" dinner I cooked using a 30 second cooking video on fb. preeetty proud of myself.
and did I make homemade apple pie, too?? well, yes. yes, I did.
round 2 of birthday food with the Fish fam
the "fancy" dinner I cooked using a 30 second cooking video on fb. preeetty proud of myself.
and did I make homemade apple pie, too?? well, yes. yes, I did.
round 2 of birthday food with the Fish fam
Hood Canal
I planned a surprise weekend getaway for Brodie's birthday. And like all surprises, I was pretty sure that Brodie had figured it out. After all, it's hard to keep surprises secret when you're married. I took a personal day from work (since Brodie gets off early on Fridays) and knocked on the door while he was lounging at home. Based on his reaction, I think got him pretty good!
we stayed in this adorable one roomed cabin near the waterfront

Hood Canal
kayak ride at dusk
afternoon hike
he's the cutest :)
Random Happenings
last minute style for crazy hair day at school . . . pigtail buns and pipe cleaners!
DIY ant extermination which involved removing EVERYTHING from the kitchen cabinets. Turned out they were after the jar of sprinkles.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!