Tuesday, July 5, 2016

March Photo Bomb

March was full of. . .
more hiking

Fish fam fun


but most importantly, KERI's WEDDING!!!! Keri and I have been besties since high school. I still remember when we first "clicked". Even though I saw Keri every day on the bus, we didn't talk much. She was a grade younger than I and so we didn't see much of each other in school or seminary. But one weekend, at a church youth conference, she and I ended up sitting near each other and we started passing notes ( . . .because that's what you do when you want to get to know someone, right??) Long story short, we became fast friends and I am forever grateful for her. She got me through high school piano class, break-ups, and bad hair cuts. I love you, Keri!! 





 and of course we celebrated with lots of dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!