Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Girl's Camp 2016

For the past two months, I've been a youth leader for the Young Women group at my church. I spend most of my time with the "Beehives" group, which includes 12-13 year old girls. However, the entire group of Young Women (ages 12 - 18) spent 3 days in Esdacada, OR for church Girls' Camp. And the best part was. . . I got to go!!! I am a Girl's Camp fanatic myself and went every summer in junior high and high school. And now I'm back at it, but this time as a leader. Although, looking at the pictures, many might think I am just one of the girls. 

whole group. can ya find me?

paddle boarding

kayaking


swimming and games on the dock

early morning polar dip

freezing but happy

nothing better than bright blue matching sweatshirts and roasting everything edible!

Already looking forward to next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!