Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hello, School!

Well, I am back on here sooner than I expected! I honestly thought it would be months from now, since the first trimester of school is always chaotic. But I have survived the first week of school and have even found time to catch up with some pictures of Labor Day and the start of school.

For our last hoorah before school started, we went to the coast for Labor Day weekend. We spent the weekend sleeping in, watching movies, walking on the beach, and exploring Long Beach. For our weekly date, we spent one morning walking the boardwalk and the beach.

aren't they the cutest friends??


Long Beach is also a registered highway. So after walking the boardwalk, we grabbed some smoothies and drove along the beach until we found a quiet spot. 

the beach is Luna's happy place




We got back from the beach Monday night before school started, and I had to wrap my head around going back to school. There was lots to do. . . make lunches, shower, last minute planning, ironing my dress, etc. I was beginning to stress, but Brodie stepped right up and saved the day! He packed my lunch and even ironed my clothes! I sneakily snapped this picture of him because I think he's so adorable. He has made this back to school week so much easier and less stressful!


and here I go! My 4th year of teaching has officially begun! 1 week down . . . 35 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!