November came and went so quickly! Here are some highlights:
Jen came to visit and it was the best weekend! Even though it was raining almost the entire time, that didn't stop us from getting out and enjoying the beauty of the northwest. We hiked in the Columbia Gorge, shopped, enjoyed a movie night, and stayed up late chatting. Even though it had been almost 3 years since we'd seen each other, we didn't miss a beat. I love this girl!
November means hand dipped chocolates! I have been part of the Heppler family tradition of chocolate making for the past 4 years. I have topped chocolates, rolled fondant, and this year I was promoted to "runner". Basically this job entailed 12 jobs. Melting chocolate, serving melted chocolate, serving fondant, serving toppings, refilling water, washing dishes, transporting finished chocolates to the basement, preparing new chocolate trays, and the list goes on. I wish I had been wearing a Fitbit, because I think I easily hit my 10,000 steps! I woke up sore the next morning, but I sure had a blast!
finished chocolates
November also means family comes into town! I think we had a different activity planned every single night. We kicked off the week with a Fish family home evening.
new crazy socks for FHE
Tuesday we went to see Fantastic Beasts. As a HP fan, I was impressed and not disappointed!
The rest of the week was filled with game nights and family time. Ironically, I did not take any pictures on Thanksgiving day. We played Turkey Bowl football in the rain and of course had a Thanksgiving feast with Brodie's extended family.
All month Brodie did not shave for "No Shave November". This was the result, and he was quite proud. I could live with it for the month, but as soon as December 1 rolled around, the beard was out of there!











Wow!! What a fun month! Thanks for sharing your adventures. Love you!
ReplyDelete