We spent the first weekend in December sipping cocoa, eating pie, and doing a puzzle while we watched the Christmas Devotional. I think we will make this a tradition!
. . . and then came the crazy weather! I had 1 late start and 4 snow days. While we did get a few inches of snow, the biggest problem was the ice!
this field by our church was completely frozen over
the parking lot was transformed into a skating rink
the ice was so heavy that lots of trees cracked and fell!
view of our street
the ice was pretty, but the snow was even prettier!
a street full of fresh new snow
Since nobody was out and we live on a one-way street, we let Luna run free for a little while.
I love seeing the tree in the window and the lights on the house!!
Because of all the snow days, this is how we spent most of our time. . . cuddled on the couch in front of a pretend fire.
Danner was so excited to listen to his dad!
This is only about a third of them. Lots of tubas under one tent!
the whole crew
December also meant a snowman art project with my class, a haircut, and an early Fish Christmas celebration!
aren't these sock snowmen are the cutest??
I hadn't cut my hair since last December, so it was definitely time!
Before everyone headed out of town for Christmas, the Fish Fam got together for a sleepover, Christmas breakfast, and gift exchange.
Christmas celebrations, report cards, and finals week must have been a bad combination for us because Brodie and I both got sick. I had a bad cold and Brodie had the flu. For 4 days, this is what it looked like around our house. . .
and this . . . poor guy :(
Can't wait to be in Seattle tomorrow!

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!