Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January Photo Bomb

Back at it! It's only been. . . 10 months? Yikes. Here is a month by month recap.

January included Brodie's 28th birthday! On the day of his birthday we were actually at the tail end of an overnight babysitting job for a family in our ward. To help make the day special, Brodie's parents stopped by the house to eat pie and open presents. Then a few days later he and I went out to dinner and dessert. I love you, birthday boy!

dinner and dessert

opening presents

We looove the kids we babysit. For Brodie's birthday, they put on a birthday concert with violin, cello, and piano numbers. So cute and talented! 


Another big event in January was Brodie's chiropractic white coat pinning ceremony. This ceremony marked the halfway point through school and Brodie's next step working in the clinic.

Brodie's class

with some closer friends

proud of my boy!





other nuggets from January 

After the truck broke down (for the 8th time) Brodie came to my rescue once again. I took this picture after he crawled under the truck in the rain and got grease smudged on his nose. 

The horrible nasty weather continued through January which meant lots of snow days and time off school. We used the time to bake some warm, homemade treats!

I took this picture from our front porch on a rare day with no snow or rain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!