Monday, July 31, 2017

July Photo Bomb

We spent the beginning of July in Long Beach at the beach house. We  helped paint the house and celebrated the 4th of July with fireworks down at the beach.






Later in the month my parents came to visit! It's always good to see them in our neck of the woods. We went hiking and attended the Camas car show. 

Hike to Cape Horn

beautiful view!






Dad's "car admiring" stance

 Back to the Future car

 this cutie car was my favorite one

 To wrap up the month, we attended Brodie's 10 year high school reunion! It was a fun to meet some of his high school friends and hear about stories from "the good ol' days". 

Class of '07

 photo booth

I had to document my long hair because over the summer I cut off 6"! Of course I forgot to take an after shot 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!