June - the most anticipated month of the year!! Both Brodie and I were looking forward to the last few weeks of school and starting summer break. Here are just some tidbits:
Brodie hates it, but I have a collection of "Sleeping Brodie" photos. June is his month of finals, so he was pretty exhausted.
Near the end of the year, the PTA plans a 5th grade end of year party. This year it was at a trampoline jump zone. I was just as excited as the students to go!
celebrating the end of school with a German pancake breakfast!
As soon as school was out, Brodie and I drove to Oregon for a Heppler family reunion. It was a short, two-night stay but totally worth it! Part of the reunion included a fancy dress-up dinner and dance.
Other tidbits included: an early summer hike
celebrating Father's Day with Brodie's grandpa, dad, brothers, and nephews
This Father's Day will be one that I will always remember! Just the day before was the day Brodie and I found out we were expecting our first baby. Click here for the full story!
We were lucky to have Tek and Kim in town for a few days just after Father's Day.
the whole Fish Fam + Grandparents
Since we were all together, we took some family pictures. Click here to see the pictures!
another summer hike - this time with Luna
warm enough for a swim!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!