Sunday, October 14, 2018

October - Portland Zoo

Now that we have a little one, we are looking for ways to get out of the house and explore "fun kid places". I bought a membership to Oregon zoo this year, which was actually a pretty good deal! I only needed a membership for myself because each membership comes with a free guest (Brodie). And Briggen is under 2, so he gets in free as well! 

Every other Wednesday I have work off. Wednesday is a half day for students at school, so rather than splitting a half day in half, my co-teacher and I decided to switch off Wednesdays. Which is more than perfect because Brodie doesn't have work on Wednesdays either. So we spent a sunny Wednesday morning at the zoo! 
staring contest with the gorilla

his all-time favorite spot to sit

waving hello

in the bird menagerie

checking out the black bears

It was a fun, not crowded day at the zoo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!