We dressed up and attended 3 different Halloween events this year: Boo Bash, church Trunk or Treat, and Dexcom's Halloween office party. Somehow I only managed to get pictures at Boo Bash, so here's what I got!
For his first Halloween, Briggen dressed as a caterpillar. Thanks to our family friends, the Gillespies, we had a caterpillar hand-me-down costume. Since he was a caterpillar, I was on the search for another bug costume. I found some ladybug wings at the dollar store for myself, but were still undecided for Brodie. He thought about dressing as a gardener, but his outfit looked more like a farmer. That's when we decided to go with an Eric Carle theme, and dress as characters from his books: The Hungry Caterpillar, The Grouchy Ladybug, and Around the Farm.
Boo Bash is a Camas downtown event where businesses open their shops to Trick-or-Treaters and hand out candy. Brodie's chiropractic office participated, so we started out at Columbia Chiropractor and handed out candy. There were so many trick-or-treaters we ran out of candy within the first hour of the event!
crawling around the office
handing out candy
After we ran out of candy, we did some trick-or-treating for ourselves. Briggen was just old enough to hold his own bag, but it's pretty obvious the candy isn't for him. We felt a little weird getting candy for ourselves, but Briggen loved it, and it's hard for me to say no to free candy :)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!