Monday, December 24, 2018

Briggen: 10 months


This was a rare occurrence where I laid Briggen on the blanket, snapped one photo, and it turned out alright! He wasn't lying still, but at least it didn't show up as a blur :)


Favorite foods: bananas, chicken, yogurt, and muffins 

What's new: "So Big", high five, blowing raspberries, drinking out of a straw, pointing at objects 

Likes: opening all drawers and cabinets, pulling DVDs off the shelf, eating paper, yelling into paper towel tubes 

Dislikes: being in the car seat at night, sitting in snow, sitting in sand

Firsts: Christmas, airplane ride trip to Hawaii, Christmas, swimming in the ocean


Briggen has been loving all types of food lately and will usually eat whatever we are eating. I am not sure how I ended up with a bib on (or how it fit around my neck), but it definitely adds to the picture! 


playing with glow sticks


his favorite activity of taking out game pieces and scattering them 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!