Luckily it's a quick trip to Seattle which makes travelling with a baby nice and easy! When we arrived, Mel & Dave were already there and we started our celebrations with the botanical gardens.
Christmas Sunday
watching TV with Dad & Grandpa
Our glorious gingerbread house! Brodie created the marshmallow igloo masterpiece
Christmas morning on the lake
Briggen wasn't exactly sure what was going on. He did love all of the shiny wrapping paper though! And every toy elicited the same reaction . . . "I think I'll eat it!"
I tried to get a smiling picture of him by the tree, and this what I got. . .
. . . and one with cousin Charlie
Other fun over the holidays included a night out at 5th Avenue to see Annie (thank you for watching the kids, Mom and Dad!), arcade games, outdoor go karts, and playing in the snow at the cabin!
I have discovered my hidden talent of arcade games
The first race was on a wet track, which was definitely tricky! After some of the water dried we were able to go faster and turn more easily. I wasn't first, but I wasn't last - so we'll count that as I win :)
Briggen was not a fan of the snow, but he tolerated it for the most part
cute bath babies
We were sad to head home - especially Briggen who loved being surrounded by grandparents and cousins. Another half a year and we'll be together again!

























No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!