Briggen is O N E! I can't believe it. Every parent says the same thing, but it's true. Time just flew by and in a blink he seems all grown up. Being the amazing sleeper that he is, we practically had to wake him up on his birthday morning. Brodie and I unintentionally came in right before 9:28, which is the time he was born one year ago. So we waited a minute and took a picture with the clock (I think he was still waking up haha).
Weight: 20 lbs 7.5 oz (36th %ile)
Height: 30.25" (66th %ile)
Head: 45.8 cm (41st %ile)
To celebrate our brown-eyed boy, we invited family over for a yummy chocolate celebration! We did chocolate cupcakes, fondue, and other goodies. It was sweet (literally) and simple.
Briggen didn't dig in like I expected him to. Instead he was mesmerized by the frosting and was concerned when it stuck to his fingers.
He then tried to get everyone else to eat the cupcake. . . pretty much everyone but him
Once he finally got a taste, he decided he liked it :)
I didn't take a picture of all the yummy food, but did get a quick picture of the gourmet box cupcakes before they all got eaten :)










No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!