This month we had several snow days! For us, that meant canceled school, more snuggles, cleaning closets, and exploring.
watching the Superbowl with Dad
morning snuggles
One of my days off work I decided to clean out my closet. Brodie and I have been watching "Tidying Up with Marie Kondo" on Netflix. I read her book as well. I decided it was time for me to purge! Her first step is to gather all your clothing and make a clothing mountain on top of your bed. I got rid of bags and bags of clothes! I think I cut my amount of clothing in half.
my mountain with a cute Briggen on top
our yard
We went for a walk with the Vom Baurs to explore the winter wonderland. I think Cosmo was staying in Gresham, which is why only Luna is in these pictures.
we love that we have so many trails within a short walk from home!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!