Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April + Briggen's First Steps!


 Things are coming along with our new home! We are slowly but surely adding furniture. Briggen enjoyed the many trips to Home Goods, World Market, Camas Antiques, and Marshall's. Brodie and I enjoy finding pieces from different stores, rather than buying  matching sets from a box store. It's harder work and takes longer, but we love the challenge!

Briggen asked to sit up here - don't worry, we were right there to make sure he didn't fall!

shopping is exhausting :)

One of our favorite pieces, the entertainment set, was found on Facebook Marketplace. We got it just in time for General Conference. This was our first conference with a mobile child. It was definitely different and I don't think I heard as many of the speakers. Thank goodness I can go back to watch and listen over again as many times as I want.


Easter 2019

4/16/2019 - Still getting around on his knees . . . this is Briggen's very own way of walking! 

4/20/2019 - Just days later he got it figured out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!