The best part of the month was Taylor and James coming to visit!! Taylor is one of my best friends from BYU, and she recently got married. I missed the wedding because it was during "back to school" season, so I was so happy when they asked if they could come and visit for a few days. The funny thing is that we didn't even get a picture with us together! I guess we'll have to see them again soon to make up for it.
We used the few days we had to show them the best of Portland! This included Salt & Straw ice cream, Pittock Mansion, the Rose Gardens, Multnomah Falls, Latourell Falls, the Vista House, Beacon Rock, Bridge of the Gods, and yummy seafood.
Multnomah Falls
Latourell Falls
The rest of the month was filled with our usual routine . . . school, work, lots of books, snuggles, and even at rip to the beach.
Briggen is obsessed with books!
He's currently into Pete the Cat, Goodnight Moon, and nursery rhymes
snuggles and books with dad
drawing in the sand with Grams







No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!