Wednesday, February 22, 2012

TGIT

It's Thursday! Which means it's a Friday because this is the last day of school for the week! I'm so happy. This has been a quick, but also very long week. I've been really tired.

Exhibit A: I fell asleep in the principal's office when he was talking to me!!! That's how tired I am. Luckily he wasn't looking at me at the moment, so I avoided potentially the most awkward moment of my life. but seriously. That doesn't make a very good impression!

Exhibit B: Yesterday I wore my cardigan backwards all day without noticing. Two thumbs up for wearing tags on the outside of your clothes. I guess I better pay better attention when I am getting dressed in the morning.


Exhibit C: Don't ask me what I was thinking when I put on these shoes. Because they definitely don't match with dress pants. EMBARRASSING. It was raining so I thought. . . I can't wear my sandals, I'll put on shoes! At the bus stop I realized I was wearing ugly vans with holes in them that are actually slightly two different colors. whoops. AND my socks show when I sit down. cherry on top!


Solution - get more sleep next week. And pick out my clothes the night before!

3 comments:

  1. haha. natalie. Thank you. You made me laugh. and while sitting in my miserable math class that is a major accomplishment. be glad you are not stuck back here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha I just laughed really hard out loud and I'm pretty sure people think I'm crazy. I fall asleep at work allllll the time. I used to get embarrassed, then I got over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i second alex's comment. be so glad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!