Sunday, April 29, 2012

COLDPLAY

last week coldplay came to seattle. I was in PARADISE.

My dad bought my mom tickets for her birthday and we all went together. thank you mother for aging another year! :) although she doesn't look it! people still think we are sisters rather than mother/daughter.



I am a Coldplay fan through and through.
My first ever concert was their Twisted Logic tour in 2005. And since then I have been addicted.

I went to the Viva la Vida concert in Salt Lake in 2009. . . and as if that wasn't enough, I went again at the Gorge that summer. Best summer night of my life.

Viva La Vida


they came into the crowd and we got this close! 
and this is not on zoom! nearly had a heart attack



Mylo Zyloto 

Round four of Coldplay concerts and still "my mind was blown"
 (hahah Claire Christensen). 
I screamed my guts out, sang like crazy, and even shed a few tears. 


I remembered to bring my camera and even brought extra batteries jic. . .BUT I left my memory card in my laptop at home :) perrrfeccttttt. So I got some QUALITY pics using my little flip phone.

the stage




Each person got a bracelet and we were told to wear them as part of the show


"Hurts Like Heaven"
 all the bracelets turned on and flashed to the beat of the song. so cool!


"Major Minus"


"Us Against the World"


"In My Place"


"Yellow"


"Violet Hill"


"Lovers in Japan"


"Paradise"


this is a long video. . .but go to 1:20 just to get a taste :) or indulge yourself and watch the whole thing. 
I get goosebumps just watching it. 





Now I am just anxiously awaiting the next album and concert. Coldplay never disappoints!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you blogged about. I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from the Coldplay concert here in San Jose and to be honest with you, there are no words to describe tonight. I scoored great tickets i enjoyed my night …I can try, but it won't do it justice. These guys were something else live.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!