However, I have been keeping myself busy. I began a "spring cleaning" project in my bedroom just after I got home. . . and it's still going. I can't believe how much weird stuff I've saved over the years! I went through my drawers and closet and cleaned out my clothes. I have a hard time getting rid of things, either because they have some weird sentimental value or I got it for a really good deal so I want to keep it.
. . . like bright colored vests, ugly hats, and my "chalk bandits" disguise
(remember those Claire and Keri?) ha.
-001.jpg)

finished product. . . organized closet!
and lots of clothes to donate to value village :)
When I am not sorting/re-organizing my whole room. . . .
I go to the temple with my mom :)
I try and get in shape.
Ha it's been a slow and painful process. I am running Ragnar in June and need to work up to 21 miles. So for the time being I jog with the Relief Society ladies in the mornings (haha) or do P90x. Usually that just ends up with me lying on the yoga mat in child's pose, watching Tony Horton and his crew "bring it!" what a man.
I hang out with my dog. Lame, but weirdly fun.
Visit my sister/niece/nephew!!
My mother and I took a spontaneous roadtrip to Oregon to see my sister's new apartment.
Anne and I read books
played with make-up and my toothbrush
did P90x together - she was actually pretty good at it.
we made brownies
she is THE cutest. and she looooves princesses :)
my new nephew william is the most precious little human being :)
Sounders soccer games in Seattle
how many dreads can you fit in one hat?
Relax up at the cabin in Snoqualmie
still snowing up there!
nothing like watchin a movie in the morning with oatmeal and milk :)
Hang out with Andrea - the newly engaged woman!
Andrea and I are the only ones home for the summer. . . because Keri is now in New Zealand, Claire is married and living in Idaho, and Anna is back in Provo for spring term. miss these girls.
So Andrea and I spend our time doing fun things like looking at http://attackofthecute.com/ for hours.
This is our favorite discovery thus far. . . who knew sloths could be so frightening
oh. . .and in celebration of Cinco de Mayo we made taquitos and my mom even cutely decorated the table :)
in 4 DAYS I'm headed to Hawaii with my fam
and in 18 DAYS I'm going to Washington DC. eeeeeeek! so excited. life rocks.
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
.jpg)


-001.jpg)
It was fun having you come! Can you email me those pictures? I want to print some of them and need them uncropped
ReplyDeleteDC?!! I would love an update!! :) That will be such a blast!
ReplyDeleteFirst - don't donate anything until I can look through!
ReplyDeleteSecond - you should have asked Anne about Tinkerbell. That is my favorite of all the words she says.
Thirds - You're going to DC?? You'll have to fill us in when we see you in MAUI!
hahaha love this post!! sloths was a good find indeed. :)
ReplyDeleteloved this post. love you. love your life
ReplyDelete