Thursday, May 31, 2012

travelocity

these last four months I've traveled more than I ever have in my life. Since January I've been in 16 different planes, 8 time zones, and spent the night in over 20 locations.

Most recently, I visited Washington DC for Memorial Day and Taylor was able to travel to visit me in Seattle! Visits and vacations make summer all the better :)

we went bike riding in the park



visited Snoqualmie Falls. . .in the rain


gum wall in Seattle


toured the Capitol in Washington DC!!!!



most beautiful temple


Lincoln Memorial


National Monument


white house


driving home from the beach


downtown DC



aaaand this was probably the laziest post ever with no cool stories or funny things. however I did make it onto facebook! and because fb uploader is so much faster than blogger. . . more pics of Seattle and DC are at 


 I cut myself some slack because today I am home sick lying on the couch. guess I'm all partied out. even blogging makes me tired. Today I slept for 12 hours and then sat all day watching Bones and eating Great Harvest cinnamon chip bread. hmmm so I guess worse things have happened.

BUT the exciting news is! 

the next trip on the agenda is going to Provo with my mom to run Ragnar! I also get to see some of my besties and hang out with fam. so stoked.



1 comment:

  1. I want to watch Bones and eat Great Harvest bread- sounds wonderful! Aside from the sick part... And don't forget you get to see us on your way to UT:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!