Monday, December 29, 2014

playing catch up

Yikes. Where did I leave off? With a post about September?? Well I guess that leaves me with two undocumented months to catch up on.

Usually I just ignore the big spaces of time that I don't blog. And then hope that nothing too important happened. Hahah like the undocumented months when I got a job, graduated from BYU, moved, and got engaged? Yeah . . . lesson learned. Since I have two weeks off work (winter break is every teacher's dream!!!!), I have no excuse. So here's a quick recap.

|| October & November Highlights ||

1. Anna & Kristoff for Halloween
2. date night @ UWS Winter Gala 
3. making chocolates Thanksgiving weekend 
4. Portland Zoo for Danner's 1st bday
5. matching Thanksgiving sweaters 
6. post-thanksgiving naps 
7. field trip with the fifth graders
8. Black Friday shopping with Ems
9. Box Top champions! 
10. fall art with my class 

2
 1
4
3





6

5
8

7











9

10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!