Tuesday, December 30, 2014

vancouver apartment

In July we made the big move from Utah to Washington. You can read about the big move here. Right now we are living in Vancouver, just across the river from Portland, Oregon.

Our apartment is right in between Brodie's school (University of Western States) and my school (Dorothy Fox Elementary). It is a 12 minute drive to either school, which is not bad for daily commutes. We love the location . . . particularly driving across the river to shop tax free in Oregon :) It's especially a huge blessing to be close to both of our families. I am so so grateful that visiting my parents in Seattle is only a 3 hour drive. I am so so grateful for the generosity of Brodie's parents and everything they have done for us. We are incredibly blessed!!

It took us awhile to get settled, but once we did I took some pictures that have been sitting in my phone for months! I'm bummed that I never took pictures of our first (very, very tiny) apartment. Which is why I did not forget this time!

front door 

dining room


kitchen


living room


bathroom

bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!