Today is a great day!
Not even sure why, but I'm just loving it. Funny because my mom emailed me saying she is in a great mood today too. Like mother, like daughter.
oh hey. we even wear the same clothes and cross our legs in pictures.
(not planned!)
I'm listening to great music, just finished a book, and tonight I am going to a "meet the teacher picnic/field day" at my primary school. The kids are so excited and I am too. They can't wait to introduce their parents to "the American." And I can't wait to kick their butts in the three legged race! Just kidding. I will let them win. Except for the one boy who keeps harassing me about being slow because I'm a girl.
Here are the happys:
- it's sunny
- I had a good hair day
- I ate pudding for lunch
- halfway through the working week
- hula hoops/jump ropes at recess
- I've been eating left over pancakes every morning for breakfast. and everyday after school for snacks. and before bed. just can't get enough of the stuff!
- I'm not in charge of dinner tonight
- my internet is working!
- no longer sore, so I can start running again
- I wore jeans to school
- not much homework which means early bedtime and time for one episode of gilmore girls :)
- p day was yesterday so I'm getting all the forwarded emails from the missionaries. Shout out to Sister Katy Murdock!!
- oh yeah. . . AND I'M IN NEW ZEALAND!
and now I want to go for a bike ride.
one love. viva new zealand!!!

So happy for you!! Sounds like you're livin' the dream - do it up right!! xo, Nan
ReplyDeleteI want to meet your mom!
ReplyDeleteGilmore Girls? Have you always love that show? I wish I would have known! I'm obsessed!! I have all the seasons and have watched every episode like 4 times each! :) So glad you're having fun!
ReplyDelete