After being in New Zealand for the last three and a half months, I am finally home!
The morning after I got home, I was already back at the airport flying to Utah!!
My flight was practically empty, which kind of creeped me out. I was at the front, and there were only about 10 other people. The good news was I had a row to myself and got to lay down to sleep!
It was an exciting week to say the least. . .
I met my new nephew William!
I went to the temple for the first time at the Mt. Timpanogos temple. It was a beautiful day and I loved having some of my family there with me :)
Wednesday I went skiing at Snowbird with my dad and Bryan. It was a little foggy, but the snow was great! I was happy to go since I missed ski season in New Zealand.
On Thursday my cousin Allison got married! :)
She made the most gorgeous bride. Congrats to Allison and Dan!
Temple Square
the next morning on Friday I flew back into Seattle just in time for my best friend Claire's wedding. So happy!!! :) I love her and Daniel together everything was absolutely perfect!
I went to the ceremony and luncheon and then the reception that evening. Elias even came into town!
to top it all off. . .Andrea got engaged on Saturday!! I was able to be there for the engagement (taking a video while hiding in the bushes) and I am so happy for her and Kevin! they are so perfect together and I love them both :)
the happy couple!
meanwhile back at the ranch. . . I still haven't unpacked from New Zealand and my room smells like a beach. But the good news is that I literally have three months to get organized hahah. oh goody :)
.jpg)
.jpg)



LOVE your pics and narratives, Natalie! So happy for all the wonderful experiences you have had and are having still! Don't be a stranger just because Keri's gone off to NZ!
ReplyDeleteSome of your pictures are not showing :( Pictures 1,2,11,12 and 14 are just red x's right now :(
ReplyDeletethat is sad news!!! those are all the pictures that were taken on my phone and emailed to myself. I guess that doesn't work on blogger? ha they are some pretty funny ones too. . . like the one of my messy room :)
Deletei fixed it!
DeleteYay! I almost didn't recognize that as you're room - I had to look twice :)
ReplyDelete