Seriously something I have been dying to do before I kick the bucket.
No pun in intended.
I think it's kind of a “you had to be there” type of activity.
For those of you who have had your head in a hole and don't know what zorbing is, I'll give you the brief run down.
There are huge plastic balls that resemble hamster balls. You unzip a tiny flap and shove three people into the inside of the ball. Fill the bottom of the ball with water. Then roll the ball down a hill with the people in it.
It felt like the trippiest water slide I've ever been on. You don't know which way is up and you basically just flop around and laugh your head off. Such a cheap invention and these people must be makin bank! I guess it could potentially make you dizzy, but I was laughing so so hard I was more in danger of passing out than throwing up. I could do it all day. Allll dayyy. When I’m old I’m going to move here and get a season's pass.
The place we went to is actually owned by the very man who invented zorbing. And we met him!
To top it off, we all lined up along the track and got run over by the zorb. Another extremely weird sensation. I think I may have bruised a cheekbone, but it was well worth it.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!