School here really is the best thing that's ever happened. This week we've moved into social studies and science. No offense to Professor Sitiene, but science is definitely the better end of the deal.
To investigate air pressure, we put balloons underneath an upside down table and saw how many people we could get standing on top of it before the balloons popped. Extremely entertaining? yes. Extremely productive? maybe not.
We were even able to fit the whole class on one table without the balloons popping. It's science!
We also looked at solubility and experimented with different scientific substances such as M&Ms, gingerbread babies, and ginger nuts :)
Outside of school, everything has been brilliant. It's sunny, I've mastered the bus system, and my roommates and I have decided to run a half marathon at the end of February! I've been running every day and one morning decided to run to school instead of taking the bus. It was a great idea! Minus the smelling/looking bad for the rest of the day part. And once I got there I realized I didn't have any school supplies. Wasn't the most thought out plan I've ever had. Stacey pointed out that I could run with my fanny pack to school! That was also a bad idea.
Fanny pack. Literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a message!