I am celebrating my one week anniv with New Zealand!! Congratulations to us *<:). It has been an interesting relationship - new, exciting, and I would say we get along pretty well. and according to the demands of Keri Rich, I need to post more pictures. so here they are. give the people what they want!
boarding the plane for New Zealand

not as peppy after a 13 hour flight
we all made it!
ohhhh yes, welcome to NZ!
hottie at customs ;)
packed in the van - headed to the beach
Rainy day at Orewa Beach
followed by a trip to the thermal water park - who knew that existed!
thrilling day at school
braving the rain for Pizza Hut

successful bus ride (seriously that's a miracle)

I don't think I'll ever get used to sunsets this pretty
I need to pay attention to the sunsets! bahhh that is amazing! we live kinda on a hill and i dont think we can really see them from our house. . . :/
ReplyDeletei'm a sunset junkie. keep em coming
ReplyDelete